Thursday, March 02, 2006

ESU Volleyball

So we're 4-0, 8-4 overall, and 5-0 on our home turf. The teams really coming together and we're making a good run to move into the Tait division for next year. This meaning that we'll play teams such as Penn State and George Mason, which make me happy in pants.

We head to Massachusetts this saturday to play Springfield College a second time. The first time we met them at home we won 3-1. Its another conference match, so we won't be happy coming home with anything but a win.

I will however be sitting out because I'm a badass and sprained my ankle. Only badasses sprain their ankle, if you have any other opinion on it you are wrong. Hopefully I'll be able to start practicing again next week, but we'll see how I progress.

In any case, wish us luck.

3 Comments:

At 7:58 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Simply intimidate them from the sideline with your overwhelming presence. Flex one biscep and all of their ankles will explode. It's true, I've seen you do it.

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger Jake said...

in case you're wondering, the extra s in biscep is for shut up i know how to spell bicep

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Laurie said...

Is that you high up in the air with short hair?

I didn't know I could rhyme.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home