Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Katie is bored?

Well, I just received a text from Kate in her Graphic Design class telling me that I need to update so that she has something to look at. So I decided to take a break from (to mom and dad) my hard work and constant studying/ (to jake, kate, and anyone else who views) to take a break from Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion.

Tonight we get to play New Paltz, a team out of New York. It will be non-conference so it really won't mean anything for us other than a possible confidence booster. I'm finally playing again however, so any chance to kick some ass is well worth it. It will also be nice to see mom and dad again because this momma's boy hasn't had his share lately.

Then this weekend we have New Haven coming to our house for the "Alumni" match. Meaning that around 35-40 guys that came to ESU to play volleyball before us will be telling us how much better volleyball was in their day during the match. Followed by renting a pub in Stroudsburg out and getting wasted together. It should be a good time.

This is a screenshot from the game I've been playing, The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. It really is the coolest game I have ever played. It has been a long time since I played a game that really brought me in and made me want to keep playing. I love the feeling like you just can't put something down. Another example would have been when I was reading Harry Potter.

Yes, I am a nerd. This game is the not the definition of geek, but it comes very close. In words that only some will understand, I created a Breton Spellsword, that specializes in pretty much what you see here. Heavy Armor, Magic, and a good old Sword and Shield. In fact, this guy kind of looks like mine, same armor and hair, just a different face.

I hope whoever reads this is please, and it entertains them when I know they're so bored :).

3 Comments:

At 8:19 AM, Blogger dad said...

Jesse,

Keep on writing. I love it...

Dad

 
At 6:57 PM, Blogger Jake said...

You are officially the new hotness cause Dad commented. Plus your screenshot didn't show up, and I need to live vicariously through your game playing.

 
At 12:31 PM, Blogger Jake said...

Damn that picture is the shyst.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home